Friday, October 13, 2017

Challenge 7 - No Cats & Bats Required!


Popping in to share with you today a layout from my planner!  There is no Cats & Bats paper in this layout!  To be honest, I borrowed the paper from my mom for my first project.  I didn't buy this pack only because I have so much Halloween paper I wanted to use before I bought more.  Full disclosure, I do have to keep talking myself out of it...lol!  But when I made this planner layout, I just went through a couple of my packs of paper and took out some B&T (or design paper as it were) in the colors that are in the Cats & Bats paper pack and Voila!  A Cats & Bats inspired layout.. I even added a CAT!  You can see my whole post with details if you'd like here!

Hope you'll play along with us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be sure we have a way to get a hold of you!