Friday, August 3, 2018

Three Amigos Challenge #17 - Blast From The Past!


The Three Amigos are taking a break for the month of August, but we didn't want to leave you without a challenge!  So for August, we want you to pick any one or more challenges from 2018 and play along with it or them!  Take a stroll through the blog posts for this year and pick a challenge we've had... any challenge!  Play along with it and link up your creation here at the bottom of this post!  Be sure to let us know in your post which Challenge you are playing along with!

But first, lets announce the winner from last month's challenge, picked by Random.Org... and the winner is.....


Becca! Please contact me at bzscrapper66@gmail.com with your mailing address to send your prize!

And thanks so much to everyone who played along in July and hope you will play along with our new challenge for August!

This month's challenge is Blast From The Past!  Choose any one of our previous challenges from 2018 and link up a new project and we'll pick a winner using Random.org to win a small prize and announce the winner in the post for the following month.   I can't wait to see how you are inspired!  

Important!  Please link up with new creations only... we ask that you don't back link to old projects that have been posted prior to the start of this challenge, but please do feel free to link up to other challenges as well!  You can link up here as many times as you'd like with newly created pieces.  Only linkups that follow the few rules we have will be eligible for a prize.  And be forewarned... I'm a slow mailer ...lol... so one day, when you least expect it... expect it!

And to be eligible to win the prize, as with most other challenges, please don't forget to include a link to this challenge in your post....

I've created something new for you today inspired by our Challenge #15, Die Cutting:



And I'm going to share a couple of my faves from mis amigas from past challenges:


Love this adorable card Donna made for Challenge #12 - Out of This World!  So cute!  Love the layout of this and you really get the feeling he's floating out there, don't you??




And this one that Susan made for Challenge #11 - Nom Nom!  If you know me at all, you know why this one spoke to me and it's such an awesome design!


So happy you stopped by today!  Hope you're inspired and we hope you'll visit us at our places and leave us some love!  Play along and we'll be visiting you for sure!

Thanks so much for stopping by and please do come back throughout the month for more inspiration!  If you want email notifications of new posts, then sign up in the sidebar!





12 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you so very much!! I'm thrilled!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray and Congratulations to Becca!!!
      <3 J

      jwoolbright at gmail dot com
      HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Happy Dance Rebecca Yeah! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clicked the wrong picture... sorry. Feel free to delete and I can reload it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and I was signed into the wrong account... comedy of errors.

      Delete
    2. Saw your message Alex... I can delete if you want, but we can just leave it... it took me to the right place...lol! Let me know if you'd rather I delete it. Happy you played along through all of it!

      Delete
    3. If you could I would appreciate... feels kinda awkward with just my face there.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for a new challenge, Lisa! I like this one - there are so many options here, although I seem to be stuck on die-cutting at the moment haha. Your card is adorable, love it! Your teammies' cards are super cute too! Thanks for always inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun idea for a challenge!! Thank you for giving us something to do in the house while we wait out this terrible heat. Enjoy your break and pray for the safety of all those affected by fires.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! guest post

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure we have a way to get a hold of you!