Thursday, May 3, 2018

Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge #14 - May Flowers


It's time for a new challenge here at Three Amigos!  For May, the challenge is May Flowers!  Well, we hate to be redundant, but we just can't get enough of the springtime flowers!    We can't wait to see what you create!

  But First, time to announce the winner from last month's challenge, picked by Random.org... and the winner is:

Karen Ladd!


Karen! please contact me with your mailing address to send you your prize at bzscrapper66@gmail.com.  

And thanks so much to everyone who played along in April and hope you will play along with our new challenge for May!  Now that tax season is over, hopefully we'll be back more often with some May Flowers inspiration!

This month's challenge is May Flowers!  Link up a new project and we'll pick a winner using Random.org to win a small prize and announce the winner in the post for the following month.   I can't wait to see how you are inspired!  

Important!  Please link up with new creations only... we ask that you don't back link to old projects that have been posted prior to the start of this challenge, but please do feel free to link up to other challenges as well!  You can link up here as many times as you'd like with newly created pieces.  Only linkups that follow the few rules we have will be eligible for a prize.  And be forewarned... I'm a slow mailer ...lol... so one day, when you least expect it... expect it!

And to be eligible to win the prize, as with most other challenges, please don't forget to include a link to this challenge in your post....

And now, here are the DT projects to inspire you:









We hope you visit us at our places and leave us some love!  Play along and we'll be visiting you for sure!

Thanks so much for stopping by and please do come back throughout the month for more inspiration!  If you want email notifications of new posts, then sign up in the sidebar!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner! Can't wait to join in this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Suzanne! Can't wait to see what you make!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for another great challenge. I'm doing the happy dance at being your winner from April and am off to email you. The flowers in my yard are starting to bloom so I'm loving your design team samples!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excited you won too! Looking forward to this month's shares!

      Delete
  3. Hello, Lisa! Thank you for another challenge! I love this theme! Beautiful cards by you and your amigos! Have a great weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, my entry shows up twice so please delete or ignore the duplicate..thanks! I'll get the hang of it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for telling me about this Lisa!! What a fun challenge! And I know my entry may be a bit different.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found this challenge thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa (and fellow amigos):
    Sorry....I pulled my blog post with the card that I entered. I tried to delete it from the entries, but couldn't. Feel free to pull it and I will enter a different card. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure we have a way to get a hold of you!