Sunday, June 3, 2018

Three Amigos Blog Hop Challenge #15 - Machine Die Cutting


It's time for a new challenge here at Three Amigos!  For June, the challenge is Machine Die Cutting!  Create something using at least one die cut that you cut using your Cricut, Brother, Silhouette, Big Shot, Cuttlebug or any other die cutting machine.  We can't wait to see what you create!

  But First, time to announce the winner from last month's challenge, picked by Random.org... and the winner is:

Vinita Jain!


Vinita! please contact me with your mailing address to send you your prize at bzscrapper66@gmail.com.  

And thanks so much to everyone who played along in May and hope you will play along with our new challenge for June!  I have gotten behind with my visits with the Coffee Hop going on, but I will be visiting you within the next couple days if I haven't already!

This month's challenge is Machine Die Cutting!  Link up a new project and we'll pick a winner using Random.org to win a small prize and announce the winner in the post for the following month.   I can't wait to see how you are inspired!  

Important!  Please link up with new creations only... we ask that you don't back link to old projects that have been posted prior to the start of this challenge, but please do feel free to link up to other challenges as well!  You can link up here as many times as you'd like with newly created pieces.  Only linkups that follow the few rules we have will be eligible for a prize.  And be forewarned... I'm a slow mailer ...lol... so one day, when you least expect it... expect it!

And to be eligible to win the prize, as with most other challenges, please don't forget to include a link to this challenge in your post....

And now, here are the DT projects to inspire you:


And our Amigo Susan is on vacation this week.  She will be up on the blog for some mid month inspiration, but for now, we've got a guest Amigo for this month, Suzanne from the Double Trouble Challenge and you'll want to check out her post before you start creating because over at Double Trouble if you create something that fits their challenge AND our challenge, you'll get two chances to win over there!  Pretty cool, right?  Their challenge starts on the 1st and 3rd Monday of the month so you'll be able to check out details for her project and get more inspiration and information on Monday, June 4th.


So happy you stopped by today!  We hope you visit us at our places and leave us some love!  Play along and we'll be visiting you for sure!

Thanks so much for stopping by and please do come back throughout the month for more inspiration!  If you want email notifications of new posts, then sign up in the sidebar!


11 comments:

  1. Oh Gosh! So glad to see my name as a winner! Thank u so much! Great next challenge theme, I love Die cuts using machine! Off to mail you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you Vinita!!! Thanks for a month of inspiration and the new challenge. I love die cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for Vinita! Congratulations on the win! Thanks for a new challenge, Lisa! You and your amigos' inspiration cards are absolutely gorgeous! Hope to be back to join the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vinita, congratulations on winning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got an error linking up and tried to link up again. I see it linked twice now. So sorry. Please delete one of those entries. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janis, The double posting always happened whenever I posted using this particular Linky Tool. Now that I know, I can avoid it but it still happens if I am not careful.

      Delete
  6. Congratulations to Vinita!! Yay!!
    I saw my crafty pal, Karen Ladd, had entered your challenge so I had to come over to take a closer look!
    Lovely work by the amigas. Thank you for this wonderful challenge!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry - my link posted twice as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my link has posted twice too - so sorry

    ReplyDelete

Please be sure we have a way to get a hold of you!